Antipasto arugula salad
45 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 1 red onion
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 250 g arugula
- 200 g Lustenberger 1862 fruity & tangy
- Olive oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the onion, hot pepper, zucchini and eggplant into small pieces and place in a gratin dish. Add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, stir and cook in a 180-degree Celsius oven for 20-30 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- In the meantime, wash the arugula and cut the Lustenberger 1862 into elongated strips.
- Allow the vegetables to cool somewhat after baking and add them to the salad.
- Garnish with oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and cheese strips - and you're done!
Write a comment