Lustenberger spirals (yield approx. 30 pieces)
30 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 1 puff pastry, square, rolled out
- 50 grams of ground hazelnuts
- 220 grams of Lustenberger 1862, grated
- 2 Tbsp. (sweet) mustard
- Layout out the puff pastry, brush with mustard and season with pepper. Spread the grated Lustenberger 1862 and the ground nuts onto the dough. Keep about a 1 cm border open on the upper long side.
- Brush the edge of the dough with water, roll up from the long side and press the remaining dough edge well. Freeze in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Cut the roulade into 1 cm thick slices and place on a baking sheet. Bake in the middle of an oven heated to 200 °C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
Write a comment