25 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 150g Lustenberger 1862 fruity tangy
- Salt, pepper, paprika
- Nuts for decorating
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stones and extract the pulp. Mash with a fork.
- Squeeze the lime and add the juice to the avocado mash.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes, dice the Lustenberger 1862. Mix with the avocado mash, season with salt, pepper and paprika. Decorate with nuts.
- Serve as a dip for chips or vegetable strips.
Write a comment