Vreni’s cheese soup
20 minutes preparation and cooking time
- 40 grams ghee
- 8 slices of stale bread
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1liter (33 oz.) meat or vegetable bouillon
- 220 grams Lustenberger 1862
- Some salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Bunch of chives, finely chopped
- Grate Lustenberger 1862. Toast the slices of bread in the melted butter per portion and set aside. Fry the onion in the remaining butter until translucent. Add the slices of bread again, deglaze with the bouillon. Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes. Puree finely with the hand blender or whisk and then bring to a boil again.
- Gradually sprinkle in the grated Lustenberger 1862 while stirring constantly. Season before serving and sprinkle with the chives.
Mmmmh... jetzt beginnt wieder die Suppen-Zeit.
Write a comment